Go to Quickreport website
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Export XLSX
makis
#1 Posted : 19 April 2017 07:03:50(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
Hi

I have a problem when I export a report to XLSX file. The error message that pops up is: "Duplicate cell reference detected - please check ''XLColumn'' properties" and it occurs when the result set is really huge (for example above 50.000 records).

I found out that in the QRNewXLSXFilt unit there is a procedure TQRXLSXDocumentFilter.TextOutRec( ExportInfo : TExportInfoRec) which creates a StringList with the Position of Y (which then calculates the actual row in Excel), the actual column and an Id. All that information is stored in the StringList in a format (5d:5d:5d).

When the result set (records) of the DataSet is big then the Position of Y is a 6 or even a 7 digit number, as well as the Id. So later on at the
procedure TQRXLSXDocumentFilter.ProcessItems the GetItem( FSortList[k]) returns 0 (zero) and then comes the error message of duplicate cell reference.

I changed the Format of the StringList like (7d:5d:7d) as well as the function GetItem( pstr : string ) and the report works fine!

Could you please inform me when the above problem will be corrected and distributed? Or it is fixed already in the QuickReport 6?

Thank you in advance

Makis

Embarcadero® Delphi XE7 Version 21.0.17707.5020

QR version 5.06.2 Win 64 Build 17(12/02/2016)